Save time and money with an electronic RUC solution that goes beyond the basics.
ELECTRONIC ROAD USER CHARGES
Coretex eRUC replaces hubodometers with a proven all-electronic, end-to-end RUC solution.
It’s the painless, paperless way to lower admin costs, maximise claims and deal to fines for non-compliance.
Designed for New Zealanders by New Zealanders.
One of the first companies certified by the NZTA to collect road user charges (RUC) on behalf of the New Zealand Government, Coretex has provided automated RUC solutions since 2011 and collects millions of dollars in road user charges each week.
- Save time in RUC administration
- Improved cash flow - buy as you need and off-road refunds direct to your account
- Increased asset utilisation - no vehicle downtime
- Eliminates compliance risk - easy management and automated purchasing
- Better fleet performance from associated fleet management features
- Easy installation
- Fully automated purchase of RUC licenses
- On-screen visibility of RUC status for easy roadside inspection
- Automated, pinpoint accurate off-road claims
- Access to RUC data and full reporting suite for back office staff
Fleet management features include:
- High-Definition tracking
- Trip replay
- Geofencing, driver behaviour and engine monitoring