Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IoT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
To promote and expand our ANZ business across the range of our product verticals and solutions, through promoting and coordinating sales ‘campaigns’. A campaign is defined as an offer, to a defined audience with a specified communication plan to execute it. The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for running the sets of campaigns (often daily) to maintain downstream opportunity queues at the optimal level.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Campaign Coordinator may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Execute ideas created by the Campaign Committee into an effective campaign.
- Coordinate development of campaign tactics and the review of campaign
- Strategies as required in response to changes in the external environment.
- Build and maintain customer target lists within the CRM.
- Monitor the number of opportunities queued for Business Development Coordinators and ensure campaign cadence maintains the optimal opportunity queue.
- Analyse the effectiveness of existing and past campaigns and provide recommendations and reports to the business.
- Facilitate weekly communication reporting on campaigns
- Contribution to the brainstorming and strategy with the Campaign Committee.
- Interact with the broader Marketing team to understand the upcoming campaigns and events.
- Other duties as reasonably required
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
- Marketing – Leverages market research materials, customer and employee insights and other sources, to identify industry trends, needs and opportunities. Selects from and uses marketing tools appropriate to the allocated assignment. Conducts market research, and maintains relevant information, including lessons learned from previous campaigns, and effectiveness measures for current and previous activities. Contributes to marketing plans, identifying and articulating unique selling points and key messages for marketing material. Presents and communicates at marketing events.
- Creating and innovating - Produces new ideas, approaches or insights. Creates innovative products or designs. Produces a range of solutions to problems. Seeks opportunities for organisational improvement. Devises effective change initiatives.
- Persuading and influencing – Makes a strong personal impression on others. Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others. Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others.
- Presenting and communicating information – Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
- Planning and organising – Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Relating and networking – Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict. Uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations – Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Following instructions and procedures - Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Follows procedures and policies. Able to take a big-picture view and understand the context alongside required policies and procedures. Keeps to schedules. Arrives punctually for work and meetings. Demonstrates commitment to the organisation. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adapting and responding to change – Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks – Works productively in a high-pressure environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work life and personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives - Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and makes use of developmental or training opportunities. Seeks progression to roles of increased responsibility and influence.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding targets or KPIs is essential.
- Very strong previous experience driving sales in an IoT or SaaS business is highly desirable.
- Proven technical aptitude and curiosity.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Newmarket, Auckland.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.