Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
The Installation Supervisor & Technician is responsible for ensuring all Coretex hardware is installed accurately and in full operational order across Coretex and the installer/service provider network. The Hardware Technician’s high level of accuracy and urgency of output will greatly impact customer satisfaction and confidence in Coretex and its service level with its various telemetry solutions. Must be a certified Auto Electrician.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Install Supervisor & Technician may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Physical installation of Coretex telemetry systems and any electrical equipment or components required into motor vehicles to agreed standards dictated by customers or vehicle manufactures standards.
- Using test equipment to locate electrical and electronic Coretex telemetry systems malfunctions
- Dismantling and removing Coretex telemetry systems electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- Clear understanding and experience of installations into heavy vehicles and the associated Health & Safety standards associated with installation and placement
- Installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- Connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to power supply
- Testing and replacing defective telemetry equipment and associated cabling for Coretex solution peripherals.
- Coordination and management of third party installers throughout Australia when required.
- Ensuring their work scheduled and performed within timelines agreed between customers and Coretex
- Responsible for installer network training when required
- Ad hoc quality assurance of third party installations/service
- Helping maintain updated installation documentation that is held in the Dozuki mobile Application.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills and characteristics.
- Excellent organizational, written, communication and time-management skills
- Technical acumen
- Driven to maintain quality processes
- Strong affinity for technical standards
- Focused – understands the objective and is driven to meet company service level KPI’s without being distracted or failing to complete the task
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel across Australia as required
- Full Class C drivers license to enable emergency stock or product stock movements when required
- Ethic high customer service and satisfaction orientation
- Impact – looks always to enhance business performance through the necessary level of investment of your time and activity every day
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to maintain and establish rapport with individuals and teams, and leverage this to progress towards achievement of goals and objectives
- Cool under pressure – remains calm, productive and in control during stressful situations
A minimum requirement of AQF Certificate III - including at least three years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
3-5 yrs. Working experience as a certified Automotive Electrician.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing NZ technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.