Director of Enterprise Sales - Construction
Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
Our Director of Enterprise Sales will expand our North America business in the Construction vertical to include our Ready-Mix and Aggregate business and in-cab solutions. We need your charisma and solutions focused sales approach to increase our presence in the Construction business. Our goals are aggressive but so are you. You should be an expert in the telematics industry and after learning Cortex’s products, you will be able to effectively articulate our competitive advantage in order to achieve sales targets.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Director Enterprise Sales may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Develop and execute sound selling strategies and account management that ensure revenue growth and customer retention.
- Present and demonstrate the Coretex platform of services for construction fleets that meet the customer’s requirements. This includes Integration to Dispatch systems, Cameras, ELD and Construction telematics in general.
- Work closely with EVP Construction to focus on Enterprise accounts in the US and Canada.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that ensures sales targets are consistently met.
- Document customer engagements in SalesForce.
- Provide continual feedback to product management/engineering on enhancement requests.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills and characteristics.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Proven technical aptitude and curiosity.
- Articulate presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
Relevant bachelors degree is preferable but experience will be measured alongside
5-10 years driving sales in a telematics or construction software company
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing NZ technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
This is a remote position, based in the United States.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.