Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative GPS-based vehicle tracking solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from vehicles out on the road.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support our US sales team. This team is tasked with delivering the company’s growth, new business and revenue targets, while maintaining our industry-leading customer satisfaction levels.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting sales targets for direct distribution channels across the assigned territory. Sales success is measured on recurring revenue growth from new connections and the sale of associated hardware.
Critical to this role is the ability to quickly identify and understand a customer’s problems and present a compelling solution. The successful candidate must also be capable of negotiating with clients, generating new leads, qualifying prospects and managing a sales pipeline.
We are looking for a true salesperson who has selling in their blood. Someone who is ambitious, relentless, and passionate who can hit the ground running.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Inside Sales Representative may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive. Performance goals in alignment with these outcomes will be agreed between the successful candidate and their Manager.
- Fulfill the Sales function and exceed the sales revenue and connections targets by selling Coretex products and services to the assigned account base within the territory
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through a combination of planned calls and using electronic media to find and engage with new customers within the assigned territory and market segments
- Work with the marketing team to follow up on all sales leads.
- Utilise Salesforce to ensure that all sales opportunities are captured and actively managed
- Establish and manage an effective sales process that includes opportunity assessment of all sales opportunities prior to engaging company resources beyond the sales team
- Work with other parts of the organisation to continually improve your product knowledge and sales skills
- Work with the Product Managers and Marketing Manager to promote product and service solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships in the company to minimise any churn, enable sales reach, growth and revenue targets to be achieved
- Handle customer issues and escalate where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction targets are met
- Work with the Commercial Management team and Finance teams to ensure that appropriate bid and contract review procedures have been applied to relevant opportunities
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that Client relationships and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout and following any implementation project
- Develop and implement a regular reporting regime of sales activities and sales team progress
- Ensure that all sales activities are conducted in an ethical honest manner in line with company policies and within an economical framework.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
- This position reports directly to EVP Sales
This position is within the US Sales function in the assigned account base and territory
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills and characteristics.
- Passion - an energetic and enthusiastic professional with original and pragmatic ideas to help customers and a real ‘can-do’ attitude.
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Ability to work through a technical sale
- The flexibility and resilience to cope with a varied workload, multiple tasks and changing priorities
- A proactive self-starter who can, with relatively little supervision, turn complex information into pathways forward
- A great communicator (written and verbal English)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within organisations and demonstrate a passion for customers
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Salesforce or other CRM’s
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan but also task switch frequently
- Very outcomes focused while maintaining an overview of the detail
- Works very collaboratively with others (both individuals and teams)
- Strong attention to detail
- A science, engineering, computer sciences, business degree or polytechnic qualification is preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate. Relevant sector experience will be valued alongside of any academic qualifications.
2+ years Sales/Account Management experience is preferred, technology industry experience is advantageous but passion for technology is a given!
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Fort Lee, NJ.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.