At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
Purpose of this Role
The Installation Manager is responsible for leading the Installation team, ensuring all Coretex hardware is installed accurately and in full operational order across Coretex and the installer/service provider network, in accordance with quality standards and KPIs, and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Installation Manager may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Take responsibility for coordinating installations for Coretex’s ANZ customers, ensuring work is scheduled and performed according to timelines and quality standards agreed between Coretex and customers.
- Manage the Coretex ANZ field service team and sub-contracted Installers / Auto Electricians.
- Liaise with the NZTA processing team to resolve RUCHO and RUC issues successfully.
- Take ownership of maintaining accurate records on RMA, warranty and installation costs.
- Produce weekly summary reports for the management team.
- Responsible for coordinating installer network training when required.
- Ad hoc quality assurance of third party installations/service.
- Take responsibility for reconciling installer invoices and following up as needed.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
This position reports directly to the Customer Success Director, and sits within the Operations function.
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills and characteristics.
- Systems installation – Takes responsibility for installation projects, providing team leadership, including information flow to and from the customer during project work. Develops and implements quality plans and method statements. Monitors the effectiveness of installations and ensures that appropriate recommendations for changes are made.
- Resourcing - Implements resource plans, including conducting recruitment interviews. Facilitates selection, assessment and on-boarding processes, and internal resource allocation. Contributes to transitioning of resources, complying with relevant statutory or external regulations and codes of good practice.
- Quality management - Advises on the application of appropriate quality management techniques and standards. Ensures that projects, teams and functions have appropriate practices in place and are meeting required organisational quality levels. Determines areas where existing processes should change from analysing audit findings. Takes responsibility for controlling updating and distritubint organisational standards. Facilitates improvements to processes by changing approaches and working practices, typically using recognised models.
Performance management - Supervises individuals and teams. Allocates routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals' skills and abilities. Monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Acts to facilitate effective working relationships between team members.
Leadership and Behavioural Competencies
- Leading and supervising - provides others with a clear direction; sets appropriate standards of behaviour; delegates work appropriately and fairly; motivates and empowers others; provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; recruits staff of a high calibre.
- Working with people - demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; adapts to the team and builds team spirit; recognises and rewards the contributions of others; listens, consults others and communicates proactively; supports and cares for others; develops and openly communicates self-insight such as an awareness of own strengths and weaknesses.
- Planning and organising - sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations - focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks - Works productively in a high pressure environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work life and personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Willingness to travel across NZ and Australia as required.
Project management certifications highly desirable.
Previous team leadership experience highly desirable.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing NZ technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Newmarket, Auckland.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.